Monday 30 January 2012

Baird Spreads Chicken Legs

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1123584--israel-has-no-better-friend-in-the-world-than-canada-john-baird-says?bn=1
I cannot say that I am pleased with this. John Baird has basically spread his legs and bent over, hands on his ankles, for a foreign power. And not to moon them, sadly. While Israel dials up the belligerent rhetoric on Iran, he has declared that he is willing to send Canadian troops to die in a war that shouldn't concern Canada at all. This disgusts me. Canada needs to be lead by Canadian interests. The Government of Canada needs to put Canada first, federally, provincially, and municipally, and instead, they are walking to the beat of Israel's drum. Some would consider such action tantamount to treason. Despite my open dislike of Israel, I would not quite go that far. Still, they don't seem to have far to go, and are certainly heading in that direction.

No comments:

Post a Comment